Beacon Counselling Coaching Group
Welcome to our site. We imagine you are taking the step of finding out a bit more about counselling or coaching – either for yourself or due to concern for a loved one. We are a team of 11 straight forward, caring and professional Therapists and specialist Career, Life, Executive Coaches . We work with adults, children, young people, groups and organisations across Sheffield (S1, S2, S6, S8, S9, S10 & S11), Doncaster (DN5) and online. We are open 8am-9pm Monday to Friday and 9am-7pm at weekends. We can usually offer appointments at short notice and have daytime, evening and weekend appointments.
Please click on the boxes below to find out more about us and read our clients’ feedback.
Have a look at our Client Survey – 95% of clients say “significant positive effect” or “positive effect” over time.
We know it can be difficult to make the first call and we make it as easy as possible. All enquiries are answered by qualified Counsellors, who will assess your need and recommend the best approach for you. Many of our team offer a free 30 minute telephone consultation so that you can get a feeling for how they work before you book the appointment. Please call, text or email to find out more, or to ask us to contact you at a time you are free to talk.
FREE PILOT WORKSHOP: Making the Most of Retirement
Wednesday 20th April 2016, 6-9pm.
Our Coaching Team are running a series of public workshops for people who are coming up to retirement or already retired. The first pilot workshop is being offered free on the understanding that participants are happy to provide honest, constructive and critical feedback to inform the design of future workshops.
Update 22/4/16: We are currently collating the feedback from this workshop and thinking about running another.
Click here or on the photo to listen to Neil and Liz talk to Rony Robinson about the Retirement Coaching Workshop.
Their conversation starts at 01:03:27 minutes into the show.
We are all qualified, insured and professionally supervised in our work. All therapists are members of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and work from a integrated approach (we use different techniques for different clients’ needs), with the person centered perspective (following the theories of Carl Rogers) at its core.
We use Twitter Follow @BCCGcounselling (we’re South Yorkshire’s biggest well-being Twitter account ), Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ to keep our clients up to date on counselling ideas, advice and support – please have a look and follow us if you like what you find.
- Anxiety, depression, low mood, suicidal thoughts/plans
- Family crisis/breakdown, lone and co-parenting
- Relationship crisis/breakdown, infidelity, guilt
- School pressure, bullying, self harm
- Anger management
- Addictions – alcohol/drug/pornography/online flirting/sex
- Post natal depression
- Post traumatic stress
- Expat isolation and life changes
- Life transitions and ageing
- Low self esteem or loss of sense of self
- Compulsive behaviour and self harm
- Workplace anxiety and bullying
Career, Life & Executive Coaching:
- Help with career and business development and career change, CVs, job applications, interviews and presentation
- Help to build confidence and professional performance
- Develop management and leadership capability
- Help to deal with professional relationships at work
- Help to deal with stress and improve work-life balance
- Develop self-awareness and emotional intelligence
Services for Individuals & GPs:
- Counselling (short or long term with optional follow-up sessions)
- Interim counselling (usually for individuals awaiting NHS appointments)
- Career, Life & Executive Coaching (on a regular or sporadic basis)
- Timely appointments available for private clients who require immediate counselling, either within the surgery or at our offices
Services for Organisations:
- Bespoke Employee Assistance Programmes
- One-off or ongoing counselling, mentoring or coaching sessions to maximise individual potential, overcome difficulties and successfully adjust to change
- Consultancy to improve team performance, identifying inter-personal issues and developing collaborative working.
Our group members each have standard payment terms – see the Fees page or each counsellor or coach’s profile. for details. Payment can be made at each session or in blocks.
Beacon Counselling Coaching Group
Sheffield call 0114 229 5737 text 07961 190 749 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Doncaster call 01302 247722 text 0786 333 2647 email email@example.com